“Translation is that which transforms everything so that nothing changes”
English to Arabic Translation with a personal touch
What makes an accurate, successful translation?
- Native Arabic speakers
- An awareness and sensitivity to cultural and social needs
- Attention to detail
- A flexible, responsive and accurate service
- Excellent research skills
That’s why at Albayan Translations you will work with me, a native Arabic speaker with a proven track record in the translation sector.
Good translation or great translation?
What’s the difference?
A good translation will provide you with a document that’s translated literally.
A great translation will make sure it’s literally perfect but with the meaning and nuances of the text also successfully carried over into the other language.
Going beyond the normal by paying attention to the fine detail of your text, I’ll ensure all your translations are carried out accurately and with sensitivity to remove any potential barriers to communication.
The next step
Get in touch and let me help you speak clearly to your Arabic audience.
A bit about Bayan Taleb
As we will be working together, you probably want to know a bit more about me.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature, and a Post-Graduate Degree in Interpreting. I am ATN-APTS certified English- Arabic translator (License no. 30196).
I have been working in the field of English to Arabic translation/ Arabic transcription since 2004. Since graduation, I have gained a vast amount of experience in the translation arena working as an independent translator and transcriptionist with a wide variety of international clients.
Every project I work on is approached with the utmost respect and attention to detail to the benefit of my clients, target audience and the texts that I translate.
Here is a quick look at some of the major jobs I’ve done so far:
- A total of 54,520 words’ jobs related to several medical conditions, translating symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments. Most of the projects were related to patient literature and healthcare, with a focus on oncology.
- A project that lasted two years covering the political and social conditions in Iraq. The project was to transcribe and translate interviews with Iraqis. A total of 2000 minutes transcribed and translated (around 500,000 words). Along with the translation of interviews, the filming instructions of each interview were translated, a total of 192,000 words.
- School reports, a total of 115,645 words, with a focus on the Individualized Education Program (IEP) and children with special needs (evaluations and assessments).
- Politics and journalism jobs. Total number of words: 453,522.
- Marketing, occupational health and safety (for the oil industry in particular), technical manuals for the oil industry, and consumer electronics manuals. Total number of words: 190,420.
- A total of 75,000 words’ project (several batches) of training courses related to AML/ CFT (Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism) for officials in the Middle East.
I work in the following areas:
With an eye for detail, ethical stance and responsive service, my clients enjoy a flexible, personal service that delivers high quality translations every time.